Amedee
Amedee, GMC Technician
Experience:  ASE Technician advanced level specialist
279429

Just picked up an '03 Yukon SLT 2WD W/ a 4.8L, ABS &

Customer Question

Just picked up an '03 Yukon SLT 2WD W/ a 4.8L , ABS & brake/parking lights are on I scanned it & the current code C0265 pops up I cleared the code & it comes right back?
Category: GMC
Expert:  Amedee replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. This code is most likley caused by a bad Electronic brake control module provided it has power going to it. Just be sure to verify 12 volts on the red wire going to the unit before replacing it. If all checks out good, the EBCM is bad and will need to be replaced.

Expert:  Amedee replied 9 months ago.

I am glad I can help!

It has been a pleasure working with you. Please dont forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my answer as "Excellent Service" for assisting you today.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.