Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

Trying to find a oem wiring harness friend who does not have

Customer Question

Trying to find a oem wiring harness for a friend who does not have access to a computer. His wiring harness burned up and he wants another one to replace the original he has a 2000 gmc sonoma v6 automatic. my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I know very little except that he has had alot on trouble replacing it with a after market harness. I guess it he (we) could find the best place to go to find a wiring diagram for him it would help alot
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

which harness burnt up ? location of it ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
computer, distributor,and all the senors basically everything on the motor. I am giving this info second hand Just trying to help a friend.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

have you or your friend called any local salvage years to see if they will sell you a wiring harness ?