Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

I have a 2010 Hummer h3 and ive been having issues with

Customer Question

hello goodmorning. I have a 2010 Hummer h3 and ive been having issues with reduced power stab system after maybe 15mins of car running, specially while in park or at a light. It drives but doesnt accelerate past 30-40 miles an hr, and i have to turn car off and on
JA: Huh?
Customer: yes hello goodmorning. I have a 2010 Hummer h3 and ive been having issues with reduced power stab system after maybe 15mins of car running, specially while in park or at a light. It drives but doesnt accelerate past 30-40 miles an hr, and i have to turn car off and on
JA: Huh?
Customer: am i speaking to a robot?
JA: Nice car. The GMC Mechanic can help you with your '10 h3 . Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes how do i resolve this issue
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Are you ready to speak with the GMC Mechanic now?
Customer: ive replaced the spark plugs which temporarily fixed the issue for a week and the issue came right back. What can normlly fix this issue?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GMC Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Greg Jensen replied 9 months ago.

Hello My name Is***** will try and help.

Typically this issue is caused by either the throttle body, the wiring or the pedal inside. I would start by replacing the throttle body. is there a check engine light? possible code p2135?