Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Automotive repair business.
7276279

Have an 07 GMC duramax 210,000 trouble free miles just

Customer Question

Have an 07 GMC duramax 210,000 trouble free miles just started surging at idle will level out after a minute or so got a low fuel rail sensor code now it starts fine but can not get over 1400 rpm. not pulling a load. Once in a while it will start to run right but it will always surge as I approach idle. I did rebuilt fuel filter houseing thinking a fuel leak but no change.
Looking for ideas. Love the truck have had a banks chip, exhaust, and intake on it since new..
Thanks
Category: GMC
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting and post back with them I will try and help you determine what is causing the problem you are having. Post back when you can and we can work from there.