Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

GMC Savanna 2500 Diagnostic code P-2135 / When i start the

Customer Question

GMC Savanna 2500 Diagnostic code P-2135 / When i start the truck in the morning , it idles then a dash board message reduced engine power / truck will move very slowly with now power . I let it warm up a bit more shut it off pull key out of ignition and wait 2-3 minute then star again and it stays in full power for the rest of the day with no starting problems until mornings / Whats up!!
Category: GMC
Expert:  Toolhut replied 9 months ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

It is most likely you have a throttle body failing. What year and engine do you have?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2010 5.7