Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

I
, I have a 2002 trailblazer and it is running rough

Customer Question

i
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a GMC. The GMC Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a 2002 trailblazer and it is running rough with code p0106 and p0014. I replaced the MAP sensor and cleaned the throttle body. Changed fuel filter as well. It boggs down when I try to barely tap the gas pedal. Also when I floor it to 3500 rpm the engine makes a growl noise
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I replaced the MAP sensor and cleaned the throttle body. Changed fuel filter as well. It boggs down when I try to barely tap the gas pedal. Also when I floor it to 3500 rpm the engine makes a growl noiseRead more: http://www.justanswer.com/gmc/5yrep-gm-envoy-2004-envoy-codes-p0016-p0106-p0014-already-replaced.html#ixzz405jEM7nX
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GMC Mechanic should know about your GMC?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GMC Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Gary replied 9 months ago.

if you clear the codes which code comes back first ?

do you hear any noise from the ting chain area ?

is the engine oil clean and full ?