Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GMC N.A.I.S.E. Certified Auto-Mechanic
20625509

No issues just researching friend thank you, 2006 Envoy

Customer Question

no issues just researching for a friend thank you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2006 Envoy Denali pulling codes C0196 (YAW Rate Sensor Circuit Malfunction) U1064 (Lost Communications with Body Control Module/Driver Information Module) U1026 Loss of Class 2 Communication with Automatic Traction Control U1064 Loss of Body Control Module/Dash Integration Module/SBM Communication
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Mike S. replied 9 months ago.

What answers are you looking for?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Any info about the codes. The stablitrack light comes on when taking off from a stop most the time and the vehicle bogs down like traction control is kicking in even when it's dry. Also when coming to a stop the abs is kicking in what low speed without sliding.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 9 months ago.

Why did you start off the post with "no issues just researching for a friend", when it appears there are issues?

Anyhow here are 2 troubleshooting procedures that may help, the first is for that code C0196 and the second for both codes U1064 and U1026.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 9 months ago.

JustAnswer® is not a free service. I work hard to make sure you're satisfied with my service and I only get credit for my answers based on your rating. Once you're satisfied, please leave a positive rating.