Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

I recently replaced the heating pad in my 2011 Acadia

Customer Question

Chris, I recently replaced the heating pad in my 2011 Acadia (drivers side heated seat bottom) there are 4 wires that were soldered to the drivers side seat air bag and had to cut them too remove the seat( no wiring plug ). The wires were color coated but I did not notice that the four coming from the vehicle did not match after the solder to the side impact air bag The GMC dealer said I'm pretty much SOL unless I go to the parts yard and find another to compare I find this hard to believe everything is working properly except the air bag light obviously can you help me with this issue ?
Category: GMC
Expert:  Greg Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hi I know you asked for chris, I noticed youve been waiting. here is what I think you are looking for let me know.