Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Automotive repair business.
7276279

I have a 1994 GMC Yukon with A/C When you speed you the

Customer Question

Customer: I have a 1994 GMC Yukon with A/C When you speed you the blower motor from the low speed it shuts off the control panel. I have replaced the blower motor resistor, the A/C control panel and the blower motor with all new parts and it still does the same thing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when you press the off switch on the control panel that's when it turns on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to GM Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure I can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing sound to me like you may be dealing with a bad ground. I would start first with check them. See the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/AC%20ground%20Jan22.pdf