Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Church 2007 sierra Starter stays engaged, temp gauge quit,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Church 2007 sierra Starter stays engaged , temp gauge quit , code says engine hot ac turned of . Thought the ground strap was bad engine to cab worked for a week doing it again
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Seems like if battery disconnected it works ok for afew days and does it again
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to GMC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

We are only permitted by the website to help diagnose one concern per post, which would you like me to assist on?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Same problem from bad ground some place never mind
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There is a bad ground . Not pleased with answer . No charge better appear on my credit card . Same problem occurs at the same time

You were charged on the 16th by the website which I have no control over. So you no longer want or need my help?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I want my credit card refunded , Ground issue not one suggestion for possible grounding problem

You must take that up with the website, I have nothing to do with that part.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks anyway it's doing it again

Best of luck. If you change you mind and decide you want or need my help. I am here 80 hours a week.