Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM, GMC, Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics
1609972

My name is ***** *****, and my Daughter and Son-inlaw

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** , and my Daughter and Son-inlaw brought me a remote start . for my GMC SUV , My Son in-law is a expert electriisen . He has my truck and says that there is too many wires without a diagram of the starter section. I would like to have this diagram for my son-inlaw. If you cann't give mse it. Maybe you know where I can get one. my SUV is a 2004 Yukon. (votec 6000v8 gas engine ) SPD auto trans, electronic.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My e-mail ***@******.***
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to GM Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes. I am retired and have now where special to go.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 10 months ago.

.

sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”
.

At the Ignition Switch Harness in the Left side of the Steering Column
.
Constant 12 volts RED OR RED/WHITE
Ignition 12 volts PINK (+)
Ignition #2 WHITE (+)
Accessory ORANGE (+)
Accessory #2 BROWN (+)
Starter YELLOW (+)
Depending on Remote Start Brand & Model Number, you may need a Relay or 2 for the Ignition Connections.
Here is Wiring Guide also
Click Attachment below
.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.
IF you need more information, please post the Brand & Model Number of the Remote Start & what ByPass Module you are using

.

.
Hello again Lurch here.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about.

If I have helped, please RATE my answer

I would appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

If you have already rated my answer, then Thanks alot.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them