Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GCM master tech over 25 years
19513769

I have no 4x4 in my 94 gmc 2500. I have replaced the

Customer Question

I have no 4x4 in my 94 gmc 2500. I have replaced the actuator. The front d shafts turns. All wires seem to be connected. I don't know what to test. The fuse is good. I checked it with an ohm meter.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the long wait

when its shifted into 4HI the front drive shaft will turn out of the case to the front axle correct ?

if so if you remove the actuator and hold it in your hand and turn the truck on and shift it into 4HI will the actuator extend out visually ?

is this the black plastic actuator or the silver aluminum actuator ?

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here at Justanswer and for FREE you can always get me back through this post any time with any follow up with this question anytime even after you rate us here at Justanswer