rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

, my 07 yukon denali dies when coming to a stop during

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my 07 yukon denali dies when coming to a stop during a 2-3 hr trip. after about 20-30 minutes it will start again. It acts like it wants to restart but isnt getting enough fuel.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to GMC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I will pay if the problem is resolved but not ahead of time. sorry
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

There are 2 things you need to check, one is the fuel pressure with a gauge and the second is the CRANK sensor. It would be vest if you can get the computer scanned also to read all the PID's and what they are doing when it acts up.

Thanks, Ro