Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Automotive repair business.
7276279

My name is ***** *****, My 2009 Yukon doesn't show compass

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****, My 2009 Yukon doesn't show compass direction or outside temperature, what happened?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: neither are displayed they used to be displayed but now nothing, have i turned them off somehow
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to GM Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

GM has released a service bulletin that may very will be the cause for the problem you are having with your compass and temp readings. I have enclosed the bulletin in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/compass%20Dec%2021.pdf