Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

MY NAME IS ***** *****,I GOT A 2007 GMC SIERRA ,4.3

Customer Question

Customer: MY NAME IS ***** *****,I GOT A 2007 GMC SIERRA ,4.3 ENGINE,WON'T START UP,CHANGED FUEL PUMP,IGNITION COIL AND STILL WON'T START,JUST CRANKS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: WAS RUNNING,AND THAN STARTED JERKING AS IF IT WAS RUNNING OUT OF GAS,THAN IT JUST DIED OUT
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to GMC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Gm Tech (Cam) replied 11 months ago.

HI there, I am Cam. Can I get your first name?

With your truck, is this the classic 2007 or new style 2007? If you are not sure, post your VIN please.