Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics
14928985

My A/C and Heater connectors aren t all connecting to the

Customer Question

My A/C and Heater connectors aren t all connecting to the right connectors need a digram of the connectors under the dash
On the passenger side
Category: GMC
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Make sure if you installed anything for the heater/ac system to replace a worn out or failed component that the components you are installing are all the correct components for your model here.If this is not what you are attempting to do here let me know as well as let me know the year,make and model and engine size as well if this is manual or automatic heating and ac.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ve asked the same about my 2004
Trailblazer 4.2L several times and have sent pictures also but no one
Have clearly answered any of my
Question my connector that run on the same line as the blower and circuit under the dash on the passenger side is missing a place
To connect to it has 4 prongs at the
Top and three at the bottom nowhere under the dash on that side is there a place to plug this connector
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Is there any way you can take a picture of the connector and wires and its location in the vehicle and upload it here using the paper clip icon?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ve sent it a couple of times
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

O.k.,one last thing.Is this the automatic heater and ac system with the Auto functions or manual control on the dash without the Auto functions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Manual
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

And to be sure this is a connector for the heater and ac system or are you sure what it feeds?

What color wires are in the connector?