Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

Bill my fuel pump is not pumping fuel in my 2011 exppress

Customer Question

Customer: Bill my fuel pump is not pumping fuel in my 2011 exppress van
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes we have no power going to the fuel pump no power ion gray line relays fine 30 amp fuse is fine wire apears to be fine
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to GM Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yeah i can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
we dropped the fuel tank and checked the fuel pump when we aplied power we pumped fuel , when we reinstalled the tank and checked for voltage to the fuel pump we got no voltage on gray wire checked the relay in underhood fuse block its good checked 30 amp fuse its good only has power when van is cranking.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
still waiting
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** can set up a phone call if you like?