Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Automotive repair business.
7276279

I was looking at this thread regarding checking the autoride

Customer Question

I was looking at this thread regarding checking the autoride compressor on an 03 Denali but some of the fuse/relay description s didn't line up with my 04 Denali. Surprised they would be different? Any tricks to troubleshoot an 04?
Category: GMC
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first step in trouble shooting the suspension system requires running a system scan to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the system is have a problem. If you can get this done I will provide you with the pinpoint test to trace the problem. Post back when you can and we can work from there.