Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

, This is a fantastic site. Yes I have a 2005 Yukon 87k

Customer Question

Customer: Hello Dave,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: This is a fantastic site. Yes I have a 2005 Yukon 87k mi. I am experiencing the same type of problem with it rendering an oil leak leaving the last bolt to the ground.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to GMC Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Dave let me take a photo and return. The answer you gave on this metter is spot on. Thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 11 months ago.

Thank you. I will wait for you to return with the photo of the area of the leak.

Dave