Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

My heated steering wheel has stopped functioning. Think it

Customer Question

hi, my heated steering wheel has stopped functioning. Think it is related to this:
http://www.justanswer.com/gmc/84xs6-gm-sierra-denali-heated-steering-wheel-accessory-no.html
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
looks like the stupid people that decide such things will not allow the steering wheel heater to turn on unless it is below 32 degrees. super stupid. please cancel my inquiry. I thought the page said it was a deposit of $5. Looks like it already took $32 from my paypal account. Please cancel this question.
Expert:  Gm Tech (Cam) replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I am Cam. Please allow me a couple minutes to look up that other link then get back to you. In the mean time, what is your first name?

So there is a 7.5 amp fuse that is in the steering column, loose in the wiring under the trim. Are you able to have a look at that and verify if the fuse is out or not?