Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

I have a 1995 geo metro that jerks to right when I

Customer Question

I have a 1995 geo metro that jerks to right when I accelerate.(torque steering?) I have done some research online and taken a look under the car at the suspension system. Everything looks ok except there is excessive grease and grime build up on the front
passenger side ball joint. However this looks like this buildup originates from the engine block. The bushings are all intact besides minor wear and tear. Could my problem be the ball bearings? How do I pin point the issue for sure?
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  roybelding replied 1 year ago.

good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist

torque steer mainly comes from design. the lengths of the axle shafts are not the same and this is the result. if you did not have this before, the issue may be the axles themselves. the joints could be worn from time and become tight resulting in this issue

Roy