Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Databases
17871496

Does the blower in the rear left of my 2003 gmc savana push

Customer Question

Does the blower in the rear left of my 2003 gmc savana push ac or only heat. I live 1.5 miles from where the Fl keys start, and need more ac.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** vehicle has two evaporators which are like small radiators that are blows through to cool down for the AC. There is one for front and one for the rear. If your front ac works good but not the rear then your evaporator likely needs to be replaced which is about a $500 job to have done at a shop. If neither front or rear gets very cold then system may just need to be recharged which is around $150. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.