FIX  IT MAN
FIX IT MAN, Master Technician
Experience:  Master Automotive Technician
1627031

I have a 2015 acadia without fog light and have purchased a

Customer Question

I have a 2015 acadia without fog light and have purchased a kit to install them. I am woundering if I have to cut out the fog light holes in the front or is that a cap that is screwed on from the back. Also I noticed that my truck has the fog lights on the dash board light swith already does that mean the truck is already wired for the lights
Category: GMC
Expert:  FIX IT MAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** for the question. The vehicle should be wired for the fog lights already so you should have to do very little modification there. As for the covers, there are different ones that are made for the lights. If you are going to use what you have you need to cut them to mount the lights. Otherwise these do come out and have clips that hold them on from the rear. If you need more help please let me know.