cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

2003 gmc sonoma.. Trying to figure out why my power windows

Customer Question

Hi, 2003 gmc sonoma.. Trying to figure out why my power windows aren't working.. I have replaced both driver side and passenger side switches and they were working good.. passenger side got stuck down then worked again then driver side is stuck down and both sides don't work.. I have checked all the fuses and have been on a goose chase looking for the relay block under the dashboard?.. theres a easy aces relay and fuse center under the hood but not seeing anything there.. not sure about the relay block under the dash? I have my dash off not sure if i should go further to find it or if its a goose chase?
Category: GMC
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the long wait

the relay box is the drivers side in dash fuse box can you find the circuit breaker called power window ?

Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/gmc/9dgnw-gmc-sonoma-2003-gmc-sonoma-trying-figure.html).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

was you able to find the circuit breaker