Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

My 2004 suburban 4x4 LtT Quatraster is not functioning. I

Customer Question

Hi Jerry, my 2004 suburban 4x4 LtT Quatraster is not functioning. I brought it to the dealership and they told me not to bother to fix it. In reading I see where ther may be a software issue that could create a problem with the steering system and other item such as door locks. Any recommendations?
Category: GMC
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

This last time it was in to the dealer, did they retrieve and faulty codes and if so, what were they?

Also, the last 8 digits of the vin number is ***** to pull up any schematics I might need to reference as well as check of any service bulletins or possible software updates.