Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. former shop owner/ manager
2947720

I have 2008 Yukon XL Denali with assist steps. They stop

Customer Question

i have 2008 Yukon XL Denali with assist steps. They stop working. How can i troubleshoot, or is there a common problem?
Category: GMC
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That could very well be in the control module, if the running boards have been initialized. Not that it's very common with them though.

.

I can get the test instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as is allowed by the site.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the private section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address, Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with it?