Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Loss of power to 1/2 of fuse block

Customer Question

loss of power to 1/2 of fuse block
Category: GMC
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

what year is this ?

which fuses are dead in the box ?

underhood fuse box or inside fuse box ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1993 gmc vandura inside fuse block under dash head lights dash lights running lights radio,fuel pump
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I have been asked to help you with this.

If you cannot see any signs of bad cables / connections to the fuse box and yet half is dead, then you have either, bad connections on the fuse box - or, a fault actually inside it.

You can get broken circuits internally - you will need to strip / open up the fuse box to check on this and then progress from there with what you find.

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE