Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I've got a1997 GM 6.5 turbo diesel that has been sitting +

Customer Question

I've got a1997 GM 6.5 turbo diesel that has been sitting for 2+ years . First thing was no fuel to fuel filter so I replaced the elect. fuel pump. I parked it cuz the PMD was bad so I replaced the PMD. I've tried to start it and got nothing. It cranks but won't start. I tried starting fluid and still it won't start. I removed an injection line and got no fuel coming out when I crank it. Any suggestions.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

While cranking, is the fuel filter filling up now?