edhunt0r
edhunt0r, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM B Tech ASE Certified Master Tech ASE Certified Master Medium/Heavy Truck Technician New Jersey
15093763

I have an 04 Yukon xl denali with the service ride control

Customer Question

I have an 04 Yukon xl denali with the service ride control lite on was trying to figure out what pins you r bridgeing together to keep service lite out. thanks mike
Category: GMC
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The service ride control light comes on when the system sees a fault and in order to determine what is failing you are going to need to have the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with them I will try and help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
rear shocks have been replaced with non air ride control shocks . just trying to eliminate "service ride control lite" .
Expert:  edhunt0r replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming.

I'm ***** *****.

I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

You can check with this company that makes a Electronic Bypass Module.

https://www.arnottindustries.com/

If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.
If you have no follow-ups at this time, please remember to Rate My Service.

Thank You
***** *****