Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Automotive repair business.
7276279

I have a GMC Sonoma 2.8 and the problem is it has low idle

Customer Question

I have a GMC Sonoma 2.8 and the problem is it has low idle and it stalls. It has new fuel pump new injectors new dist. cap and module and rotor. It has new computer, can you give me any suggestions here. Thanks Ed
Category: GMC
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you with this stalling problem you are going to need to do some testing starting with scanning the computer to see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My scanner will not work on this old of a model plus we can not get any codes when we cross a and B at the ADL
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

If you can see if you can get the system scanned with a proper scan tool ,You can likely drop by most any auto shop and they will usually check the codes for you at no charge.