Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

1999 GMC safari rear window won't open you can only open the

Customer Question

1999 GMC safari rear window won't open you can only open the 2 little dutch doors by pushing the button on the back window 1 big rear window can't open from drivers seat can't open open from inside the truck can only open outside the truck
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not getting a contentious power supply to the rear window, now the is no power the front passenger door was broke could not open or unlock I pulled the boot when you open the drivers door and found 2 broken wires fixed the wires and now the passenger door works fine but I am getting paid to fix the back door then he was going to pay me to fix the front passenger door which now he got fixed for free lol
Expert:  Gm Tech (Cam) replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I am Cam. To start with, is there power to the release button on the orange wire?