Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

Exhaust fluid problems. Speed limited to 55. Reservoir is

Customer Question

Exhaust fluid problems. Speed limited to 55. Reservoir is full, is there a reset?
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my concern was urgent, that's what I paid for! Your a freaking rip off, you need to credit my card because you are no help

Sorry you have decided you do not want me to help.