Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. former shop owner/ manager
2947720

I got 07 Yukon Denali XL. I got prob with my automatic

Customer Question

I got 07 Yukon Denali XL. I got prob with my automatic tailgate door. First it quit working at back from outside when I press button to open Then I started to open from inside. Then it quit working inside. So my tailgate is now closed and I can't open it. Cuz it's electrical and it quit working so now I can't open it.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cawu9f6v2nbjcis/Procedure%20to%20Open%20Liftgate%20If%20Inoperative%20in%20Closed%20Position.pdf?dl=0

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.

.

Thanks