George H.
George H., ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  15+ Years ASE Master Technician with Level 1 Certification
13574682

2013 GMC yukon XL AC is cooling very good but from time to

Customer Question

2013 GMC yukon XL AC is cooling very good but from time to time vapor comes out of the driver vents only looks like it is related to the driver zone only
Category: GMC
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
Hello I will help you with your question, During high humidity you can have vapor or even frost blowing out the vents. The path the driver's air takes through the ac evaporator core means it is just a bit cooler so you might see some vapor. This is normal on occasion. Low refrigerant in the system can make the core colder than intended and might be enough to freeze it. As long as the system is cooling sufficiently there is no issue with a little vapor. Please let me know how I can help you with your question Thank you