Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics
14928985

GM Yukon Denali: Hey jerry, ive got a 2001 yukon denali, i

Customer Question

Hey jerry, ive got a 2001 yukon denali, i get no dome lights at all.. and my door locks wont work
I have all my dash lights, except for maybe the 4 small lights that indicate the 4X4 selcetion.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the wiring where it leads from the body to the doors on the front doors and see if any wiring is found to be damaged or broken at all needing repaired or replaced.If an issue is found with the wiring it will need repaired to correct this here.If this is all found to be o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete