Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics
14928985

GMC terrain: 2012 GMC TERRAIN V6 NO POWER NO RPMS

Customer Question

2012 GMC TERRAIN V6 NO POWER NO RPMS
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have not had the fuel pressure and fuel system tested this should be done.If an issue is found with the fuel pump it will need replaced and can be a common component to cause this needing replaced.I have also seen a faulty mass air flow sensor cause this type of fault here needing replaced.This will need checked/tested further to pinpoint and repair the fault.
Thanks Pete