Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM, GMC, Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics
1609972

GM: The cruise control works intermittently on our 2007 Yukon?

Customer Question

The cruise control works intermittently on our 2007 Yukon? Any suggestions
Category: GMC
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.The Cruise Control on this vehicle is completely "Electronic"......NO moving partsThere is "very little" Customer input for the Cruise Control without the use of GM Scan Tool & GM Computer access.Customer input is limited to testing Switch via Ohm Meter & checking connectionsHere is GM Test procedures.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
Hello again Lurch here.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about.
If I have helped, please RATE my answer
I would appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
If you have already rated my answer, then Thanks alot.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.
If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.
.