Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

GMC Yukon XL 1500 Denali: I have a 2007 GMC Yukon Denali XL

Customer Question

I have a 2007 GMC Yukon Denali XL my cruise control does not work the switch on the steering wheel lights up but when I hit the set switch it does not engage I replaced the brake light switch but when I did the stop lights remain on regardless if the brake pedal is pushed or not and my ABS, Traction control and the Stabilitrak lights come on in the message center I scanned for DTCs and nothing If I check my enhanced DTCs there is a P0573. I used a test light checking pin A to ground and the light does not come on telling me to replace the brake switch. I put the old brake switch back on and Im back to square 1 with no cruise control so I took the switch back to Auto Zone and they gave me another one and had the same results.
Category: GMC
Expert:  edhunt0r replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I will see what I can do to help with your problem. I am going to need the last 8 digits of yor VIN# ***** see what options your vehicle has. To further help you.