Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

GMC Suburban K25/K2500 4x4: ive tried to jump the relay on

Customer Question

ive tried to jump the relay on the fender well from #30 to #85 as ive read however ive got no power to #30 to do so any ideas as to where to look or what to get power to the #30 to jump it to #85 ???? ive been told that my ac may be to low on refridgerant to engage the clutch and to run a jumper from 30 to 85 to engage the clutch and i just put a new clutch on last year ???
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN number? Thank you!