Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2008 GMC Yukon Denali. Front air stopped working. It does

Customer Question

2008 GMC Yukon Denali. Front air stopped working. It does not blow air at all no matter the setting hot/cold/ac, different vents etc. rear air blows fine. I did use the remote start this morning. It was working fine last night.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please.
Is the HVAC screen dead?Can you unplug the blower and command it on and see if its missing power or ground?Will the blower work if its hot wired?Below are the diagrams I will be using. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/08yokonblower.pdf You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris