Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

GM Yukon: I have a 2002 GMC Yukon slt with the 5.3 engine,

Customer Question

I have a 2002 GMC Yukon slt with the 5.3 engine, It has rear air with the auto air on the control head. The problem is the unit will stop working and if you press the a/c button it will blink 3 times and go out, I have jumped out the low pressure switch but it didnt change anything im wanting to know if the high pressure switch would cause this to happen? When its working it cools very well.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't need the help at this point.