Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I just did now again wow . well 2005 gmc sierra one year

Customer Question

i just did now again wow . well 2005 gmc sierra one year trying to keep capipers from locking up i changed the lines they matched 2006 the disk matched the hd parts the calipers match thw standard 1500 its a 4x4 with a 4.3 i bought new changed the master
cylinder , depth mic rod to boodter? how do yiou test proportional valve or abs that i ruled out buy un pluging ordered new caliper gets here tomorrow
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont want a monthly ask account i will pay per question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
The proportional valve can not fail in a way to keep fluid applied to the calipers, but the last remaining thing, the ABS can. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris