Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics
14928985

GMC Sierra 1500: i have a 07 new body style sierra 1500, ac

Customer Question

i have a 07 new body style sierra 1500, ac blows cold then to hot, refrigerant level is good, clutch engages and cycles, low pressure switch does not have the green tint, actuator and blow motor are fine. I'm lost
Category: GMC
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Check the engine coolant fan (if electronic) and see if it is engaging when the ac is running especially when the ac blows hot.If it is not this can be an issue with the fan itself,the control relay for it or the engine computer needing further testing to locate and repair the fault here.
If this is o.k. let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.