Ron Z.
Ron Z., - GMC Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & GMC Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

GMC C1500 4x2: I need to know the diagnostic procedure to diagnose

Customer Question

I need to know the diagnostic procedure to diagnose code b1054. I have ohm meter and scanner
Category: GMC
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place... The diagnostic flow chart for the B1054 is a bit lengthy, so for easier viewing/rpinting, I've wrapped it up into a PDF file. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the stars at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept. Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the stars at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.