Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics
14928985

Yukon xl gmc: 2001 gmc yukon.the turn signals blink fast

Customer Question

2001 gmc yukon.
the turn signals blink fast like bulb is out. horn will not work and when horn is pressed it turns on rear wiper which stays on even after you quit pressing horn and turn signals don't work when horn is pressed.
Sometimes all of the above will work normally, however
Category: GMC
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This type of fault here can be caused by shorted or damaged wiring in the steering column or the electrical contact coil behind the steering wheel is shorted or failing.This needs to be inspected further to locate which is the cause here and once located repaired or replaced from there.
Thanks Pete