Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics

GM jimmy slt: i have a 99 gmc jimmy slt 4x4. I have abs codes

i have a 99 gmc jimmy slt 4x4. I have abs codes c0221, c0223, c0222, co225, c0242, c0227, c0237, and one code is b2725. I just need to know what these are and how do I fix them. also my service 4wd light is on and I've never had problems with the 4x4 and I don't have any leaks or anything.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay.

If these codes are cleared out/erased do they come right back on again?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know I haven't cleared these codes yet. my mechanic cannot do it until Monday. but I will try that. thank you sir. but what is the b2725 code? and the 4wd light on the dash coming on for? and if I reset the other codes would those disappear with them?

The code B2725 will set when a fault is detected with the 4wd selector switch and this will cause the service 4wd light to come on as well.In most cases with this code it usually ends up being a fault with the 4wd selector switch on the dash that causes this to set as I have had to replace quite a few of these switches for this issue here.
If you can get the other codes erased and then test drive the vehicle and see which codes reset and post the code info here again this would help in narrowing down the abs fault here.

Thanks Pete

is my profile if you need anything in the future on your vehicle here,you can save it to your favorites and come back if you have any future questions on your vehicle (besides this question here).