Dave Nova
Dave Nova, GMC Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

GMC Safari Van: 2001 SAFARI VAN HAVE A VACUUM LINE BROKEN.

2001 SAFARI VAN
HAVE A VACUUM LINE BROKEN. I HEAV THE NEW LINE. I CAN SEE WHERE IT CONNECTS TO THE HARNESS ON THE PASSENGER SIDE. I CONNOT HOWEVER LOCATE WHERE THE OTHEN EDN GOES. I PRESUNE IT ATTACHES TO THE ENGINE BUT TRY AS I MAY FROM THE FRONT OR INSIDE (BONNET REMOVED) I CANNOT SEE THE PLACE WHERE THE LINE ATACHES TO THE ENGINE.
Hello and thank you for using Justanswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your GMC problem.

The vacuum line you are talking about should be the one that comes from the vacuum reservoir on the passenger side. This line runs to the drivers side of the engine and will connect near where the pcv vacuum line connects. The vacuum line is shown with the dashed lines in the picture below.

graphic