relicdigger3, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician, GM Certified Technician

GMC: I have a 2004 GMC Envoy. The ABS light and the brake light

I have a 2004 GMC Envoy. The ABS light and the brake light come on and at this time the heater blower motor stops working. This happens everytime I drive. I had it scanned and the codes are U1041, U1000, PO128. There was no live data coming from the vehicle while in motion from the speed sensors. Can you help me?
Category: GMC
Expert:  relicdigger3 replied 4 years ago.
I encountered a very similar concern once and it turned out to be the ignition switch. A faulty ignition switch will cause strange problems such as this. They are also a very common issues on these vehicles. The ignition switch provides the power to the ABS system and the air conditioning system. If the switch shorts out the above symptoms are a possibility.