Below is the procedure on how to replace this starter.It is a pain to access and replace unfortunately.
STARTER MOTOR REPLACEMENT
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Raise and suitably support the vehicle.
3. Remove the rear steering gear crossmember.
4. Remove the wire harness from the wire harness retaining clips on the transmission oil cooler line bracket.
5. Remove the transmission oil cooler line bracket bolt.
6. Remove the right transmission cover bolt.
7. Remove the starter bolts.
8. Move the starter toward the front of the vehicle, and remove the transmission cover.
9. Remove the starter solenoid heat shield.
10. Tilt and rotate the starter in order to pass the starter between the transmission oil cooler lines and the engine oil pan.
11. Remove the starter solenoid nut (2).
12. Remove the starter lead (1) from the solenoid stud.
13. Remove the battery positive cable nut (2).
14. Remove the battery positive cable (1) from the starter solenoid.
15. Finish removing the starter from the vehicle.
Installation is the reverse.
If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.