tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  owns a repair shop....25 years
14541291

I need to know where the vacuum line on top of my transfer

Customer Question

I need to know where the vacuum line on top of my transfer case connects to on my 96 GMC Sierra
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: GM
Expert:  tim's auto repair replied 22 days ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

vacuum line?

that is a vent...

it doesnt really need to connect to anything.

it usually T's into the vent of the transmission and the vent bolts to the transmission bell housing.

again,,this is just a vent

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feedback ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.